Maybe you've visited on a Sunday or have just been checking us out online. We're grateful you're interested in learning more about HopePointe.
After visiting on a Sunday, we encourage you to consider these next steps:
1. Complete a Connect Card: When you join us for worship, complete a Connect Card, and drop it in the offering plate or at the Welcome Desk in the atrium. This helps us get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
2. Allow us to introduce ourselves: Our clergy and lay leaders are available out in the atrium following the service. Come get some coffee and give us the privilege of getting to know you more. We would love to know how we can make you feel at home.
3. Find a place to serve: Every person at HopePointe plays an integral role in our community. Learn how you can get involved by visiting here.
4. Visit a pastorate: Consider visiting what we call a "pastorate,” a group of people meeting regularly for worship, study, prayer, and mission. Visiting will give you a sense of what it might look like to join one. If you're curious about pastorates but don't know where to start, try visiting our pastorate page and filling out the interest form at the bottom. Someone will be in touch with more information.
5. Join a pastorate: Pastorates meet during the school year, with most taking a break over the summer. It's also worth mentioning there are pastorates specifically for newcomers beginning each September and January. If you're visiting sometime in between, we invite you to attend another until these newer ones start. Again, fill out the form at the bottom of our pastorate page, and we'll help connect you.
6. Become a member: You can become a member at HopePointe once you've completed our first pastorate semester for newcomers. Those joining our church family are asked to consider and sign what we call our membership covenant.