Click here to read about PACN's annual banquet on March 3, 2017 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott.
Located in The Woodlands and Conroe, PACN is a non-profit pregnancy medical clinic committed to providing information, support, and confidentiality to anyone facing the challenge of an unintended pregnancy.
Those considering volunteering at PACN are asked to complete training taking place on the following dates: January 31, February 2,3,7,9, and 10th . This will take place at the PACN facility located at 26464 I-45 North, Spring, Tx. Topics to be covered will range from abortion to listening skills, domestic violence, sexual risk avoidance, and others. Participants will observe, practice, and role play real life situations. For more information, please call PACN at 936-441-7755 or email@example.com. You may also reach our HopePointe contact Dee Lewis, whose information is listed at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, there are many other ways you can get involved with PACN. Consider the list below:
Working with clients
- peer consultants
- registered nurses
- licensed vocational nurses
- Receptionists/office workers
- Confidential Abortion Recovery and Education (CARE) program small group leader
- board member
Behind the scenes
- sort clothing and other items in Hope's Chest
- sort and organize formula, baby food, diapers for Hope's Chest
- assistance with special events
- handyman duties around the buildings and grounds
- office work (on-site and at-home opportunities)
- sort donations and handle cashier duties at It's all Good Thrift Store
You may also be able to come alongside PACN if you're seeking credit hours towards a Master's in Counseling. Please contact them directly if you'd like to learn more.
HOPEPOINTE TEAM LEADERS