Perhaps you've visited on a Sunday or just been checking us out online. We're grateful you're interested in learning more about HopePointe.
As you get to know us, here are some next steps to consider:
1. Complete a Connect Card: When you join us for worship, complete a Connect Card and drop it in the offering plate or at the Welcome Desk in the Atrium. This just helps us get to know you and and answer any questions you might have.
2. Visit Conversations in the Gathering Room: Join our leaders for coffee immediately after the service in the Gathering Room (just inside the front door, to the left). They would love to meet you and share a bit about who we are. We've found this to be a great way to meet other people and ask whatever questions you have about HopePointe.
3. Find a place to serve: Every person at HopePointe plays an integral role in our community. We encourage those looking to get involved to consider where they might serve best.
4. Visit a pastorate: Consider visiting what we call a "pastorate", a group of of people who meet regularly for worship, study, prayer, and mission. Visiting will give you a sense of what it might look like to join one. If you're curious about pastorates but don't know where to begin, try visiting our pastorate page and filling out the interest form at the bottom. Someone will be in touch with more information about getting involved.
5. Join a pastorate: Pastorates meet during the academic school-year, with most taking a break over the summer. It's also worth mentioning there are pastorates specifically for newcomers beginning each September and January. If you're visiting sometime in between, we invite you to attend another until these newer ones begin. Again, fill out the form at the bottom of our pastorate page and we'll help connect you.
6. Become a member: You can become a member at HopePointe once you've completed our first pastorate semester for newcomers. Those joining our church family are asked to consider and sign what we call our membership covenant.